If you think of an old memories, you can feel good, very good or very bad too. The feelings are sitting somewhere in the body. When memories are happy experience, we feel joy.
Master Teresa Yeung has practice Chi Gong for 25 years old. The practice of Chi Gong has really helped her to recover from the long list of health problems from allergies, aches, pain and digestive problems. At that time, she suffered from fever and cold almost every week. As a single mother, Master Teresa is really grateful how Chi Gong has helped her to balance so that she can raise her 3 young childred who were 4, 5 and 10 with no spousal support. Now they are all adults and well balanced serving the communities.
During her personal journey, she found that traditional chi gong teachings do not have very much when we are in grief. Accidently she has created a new way of practicing Chi Gong form “Heart Chi Gong” with help her to balance to a deeper level. Since, she is experiencing true joy and happiness in a deep level.
In this workshop, she likes to help you to feel happier and joyful in your life. Experience her “Heart Chi Gong”.
There is only gain and nothing to lose.
Chi Balancing to each attendee.
Testimonials of some students
- Yvonne on April 21, 2021 at 7:59 pmI am so thankful for Master Teresa. She has taken me on as a student and teaches me wonderful things every time we do a remote session or seminar. This class helped me very deeply. Before the class, I was feeling very tired, anxious, and sick. I am a law student who is under a great deal of stress. I have also had very painful past relationships Master Teresa’s class helped me to calm myself down and let go of the past pain and embrace my body and my life.
- Tanya on April 21, 2021 at 11:02 amMaster Teresa is an effective teacher and wonderful kind person. Her class has been helpful in my journey to heal my past emotions. I’ve taken the class 3 times and I’ve felt lighter each time I’ve taken it. I also feel that I’ve learned skills to use on my own. She has also been great during private sessions where I have had an opportunity to explore my journey in more detail.
- Mary on March 20, 2021 at 11:44 amMaster Teresa is an amazing healer and a wonderful teacher. I have attended several of her qi gong classes and have also had private sessions with her. Her chi is very powerful and has helped me overcome physical and emotional challenges including recovering from COVID-19. I have enjoyed her classes and always feel better afterward. Thank you, Master Teresa! Looking forward to the next class!
- Tristan on May 12, 2020 at 6:32 pmMaster Teresa is truly gifted and a gift to us all. Fantastic group workshop and an eye-opening experience of how so much healing can happen with so little movement from anyone and no direct touch from the healer. Very highly recommend to anyone to start the journey of healing and personal discovery.
- Aaron on May 1, 2020 at 10:55 amThis is a powerful session with Master Teresa. I felt less intensity in strong emotions I was experiencing. The class was so powerful, I slept 10 hours that night, nearly twice as long as I normally need to sleep.I love Master Teresa’s accessible and humorous approach.Thank you!
- Qaiser Ahmed on April 28, 2020 at 6:56 pmMaster Teresa is a very caring and knowledgeable Qi Gong practitioner. She asks the right questions to fully understand and determine how best to help. I would highly recommend attending her sessions if you are looking for an effective and alternative way to improve your health and overall well-being.
- Cheryl K on April 22, 2020 at 7:57 pmI had the pleasure of attending Master Teresa’s class and was amazed by her intuition and intense healing energy, combined with her kindness and genuine desire to help. The healing technique I learned is extremely powerful and has helped me to feel more connected to myself in a loving way. I would recommend this class to everyone. Thank you so much, Master Teresa.
- Nina on April 18, 2020 at 8:34 amThis is a wonderful group workshop with Master Teresa. It focuses on the challenges of emotional pain. Master Teresa explains through her own experiences, how past pain that has not been acknowledged and processed, can have a huge negative impact on our well-being. She also shares a powerful heart Qi Gong exercise that can easily be done at home and as many times as necessary. When we did the exercise during the workshop, I felt her healing energy come through, and felt calmer and at emotional peace, afterwords. Wonderful workshop, which I would recommend to anyone that might be dealing with some emotional pain.Thank you Master Teresa for offering it to us during these challenging times!
- Julie on May 21, 0202 at 9:59 amI learned some REALLY powerful techniques to change the way I feel about myself and others—so thankful to have done this. I will definitely do it again!
Master Teresa will lead you to practice:
1) Simple Relaxation
2) Heart Chi Gong for Deeper Release
Order her book:
"Unlocking Your Happiness WIthin: Living the Life You Choose with Chi Gong". She understands its is very difficult to deal with emotions. She may want to purchase her book on Amazon. It has a book and workbook. Visit this page to understand more. https://purelandqigong.com/qigongbooks/
Meeting Master Teresa and be in her presence is a true gift. Her chi is so powerful soft but strong that she erases the difficult feelings hiding. I hope you will deligently follow her practice and trust it will be very healing for you. She is also available for private remote sessions online and teaches online, please check out her school, Pureland International Qi Gong.
One student said this, " I was amazed at how well Master Teresa was able to read each person's bodies and emotional history. The Exercises made me feel much lighter, like I had shed the emotional baggage. Great evening! "
Great Blessings to You!
Master Teresa Yeung is an internationally recognized Master of Chi Gong, speaker, healer and three-time #1 international bestselling award winning author. Master Teresa speaks about how to achieve your physical, emotional and spiritual balance. She is the founder of Pureland International Qi Gong, a certified private institution. Also she is the leading successor of Grandmaster Weizhao Wu’s lineage, who was the educator and creator of the highly successful Wu’s Eye Qi Gong which has helped millions of people. In addition, she is a continuing education professional development activity (PDA) provider of the U.S.A. National Certification Commission for Acupuncturists and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
PURELAND INTERNATIONAL QI GONG
Change with Chi Gong and Keep the Change
Instagram Live Show at Teresa’s Wellbeing Wednesdays
Women’s Issues Chi Gong Program
Monthly Free Global Remote Meditation and Healing
Free Introduction to Chi Gong Workshop
Boost the Lung with 5-Minute Breathe Easy Chi Gong
Release negative energy with Standing Flex Chi Gong
Learn on YouTube