Learn the Original Qi Gong For Heath and Vitality
Facilitator: Master Teresa Yeung
We respect all teachers and trust you have been guided by the divine to arrive to this page. There is no coincidence. You may be drawn to Master Teresa because of her energy radiating out in all her work and healings. She is offered be referred as the "Real Deal".
The good practice of Qi Gong for health and vitality is like making fine clothes that protect you and fit perfectly for your body easily. We provide you the essense in simplicity and fine-tuned teachings and effective healing methods are originally from China taught by the official ranked No. 1 Qi Gong Master Weizhao Wu of the China Talent Bank in 1995.
Its the best of the best as Grandmaster Wu and Master Teresa are both famous healers. We truly understand the flow of energy for healing without acupuncure or other remedies. You may also want to read her#1 international bestselling book, "Life Force: Miraculous Power of Qi Gong" for testimonials and reference material.
Be confident and start learning. We trust you will benefit like thousands others internationally.
Be Open and start now:
- Relaxation and good feelings
- Introduction to Qi Gong
- Wu’s Health & Fitness Qi Gong proven successful created by Grandmaster Weizhao Wu described in her #1 international bestselling book "Life Force: Miraculous Power of Qi Gong"
- Chair Qi Gong excellent for neck and shoulder fatigue
- 5 Minute Chi Gong Practice
Learn to Self-Heal and transform your life in the Chi light and Chi energy
29 Benefits from Practicing Master Teresa® Chi Gong
1. Organic and chemical free
2. De-stresses and makes you feel more joyful
3. Energizing and relaxing
4. Restores life force energy and raises DHEA
5. Balances side effects of drugs
6. Improve vision: macular degeneration and glaucoma
7. Speedup healing from surgeries
8. Re-oxygenate the cells
9. Improve blood circulation
10. Improve the texture of skin e.g. fewer breakouts
11. Detoxifying and nourishing the organs
12. Relaxes the muscles and joints
13. Balance PH in the body
14. Reduce all kinds of pain from headaches, migraines, menstrual pain to inflammation
15. Raise testosterone for athletic performance
17. Balance endocrine system
18. Improve digestion e.g. colitis, IBS
19. Improve breathing and lung capacity e.g. asthma
20. Balance blood pressure e.g. increase or decrease blood pressure
21. Improve metabolism and burn carbs to lose weight
22. Improve metabolism and gain weight
23. Balance emotions and build confidence
24. Improve the quality of sleep
25. Balances the heart, liver, pancreas, lung, kidney and more
26. Improves focus, concentration, and endurance
27. Improve the health of terminal disease
28. Assist the healing of disease e.g. cancer
29. Body, mind, and spirit practice
Master Teresa Yeung is an internationally recognized Master of Chi Gong, speaker, healer and 3 times #1 international award winning bestselling author who speaks on how to achieve your physical, emotional and spiritual balance with Chi Gong. She is the founder of Pureland International Qi Gong and The Seventh Happiness® School of Chi Gong, a certified private institution. She is the sole successor of Grandmaster Weizhao Wu’s lineage. Wu was a distinquished Chi Gong master, educator and creator of the highly successful Wu’s Eye Qi Gong helped millions of people. She is also approved by the U.S.A. National Certification Commission for Acupuncturists and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), as a continuing education professional development activity (PDA) provider.
Start700 Grade 11 and 12 Students Experienced Chi Gong with Master Teresa (1:31)
StartImprove Vision with Qi Gong Testimonials (7:50)
StartDemonstrations of Before and After with Master Teresa Qi Gong (25:20)
StartTestimonials over 30 people (6:23)
StartOlympian Talked about Qi Gong for Athletes (1:31)
StartSchool activities and celebration of Master Teresa's previous school (17:11)