After yoga, meditation, Reiki, Tai Chi, martial arts, hypnosis, emotional freedom techniques, healthy eating, acupuncture and other healing modalities, naturopathic remedies, the modern trend is finding an appropriate Qi Gong practice for one’s health and spiritual growth. Pureland Qi Gong® (Chi Gong) is designed for the 21st century. It is the most organic, free healing and breathing exercise with gentle movements, as it is the method to tie all kinds of energy healing knowledge and practices together for self-love.
Qi Gong Certification - Instructors Program Level 1
It only takes 3 months to finish the program and you can start teaching like a great teacher. The program offers you 4-month access for encouraging you to go through your learning. If you require more time, you can always ask. There is a small fee for life time access.
Master Teresa Yeung is very serious about training her instructors properly. She likes to ensure you are learning properly and become successful as an instructor. We gladly like to see how we can help you with marketing and talk with you how you can get started too.
You are shown how to teach Instructors Level 1 on 2 forms created by Grandmaster Weizhao Wu and Master Teresa Yeung.
By joining the program designed by Master Teresa Yeung, she gives you all the things and tools you need to start teaching Qi Gong or for your own personal growth.
- help ourselves to more Qi through learning fine-tuned details of how to practice Qi Gong properly like an instructor
- create your new profession that never needs to retire. In fact, the older you are the better you become and much respected.
- possibly share and teach Qi Gong in just a few months' time
- train yourself to speak and express who you are. The practice is a great way to boost self-esteem improving self-image
- share with people who need help physically and emotionally
- improve your health and that of your family
1) Learn to teach 2 Qi Gong forms which are part of Pureland Qi Gong Level 1 (about 7 hours of videos and pdf )
2) Learn to answer questions of your future students
3) Handly Instructor's manual to assist your teaching
4) 2 times with Master Teresa Yeung to answer any questions you have at no extra fee.
5) You will commit to finish the process of learning within 4 months' time.
6) Join our community and become a member of the Pureland International Qi Gong
Your name will be listed in our directory when you complete the certification process.
7) Join our Facebook Secret Group
As you become our family member, Master Teresa always gives extra attention to her instructors, you have privilege to learn her private lessons offered to Instructors. You are welcome to join her Fa Chi program and move on to healing privately which is a great in-demand profession.
We love to improve on our network and communicate often with other members. In this way, you expand your reach and bring your best potential out.
Please write Master Teresa on any questions, she loves speaking to you before you join the program. Her email is [email protected]
Master Teresa Yeung is an internationally recognized Master of Chi Gong, speaker, healer and author who speaks on how to achieve your physical, emotional and spiritual balance . She is the founder of Pureland International Qi Gong, a certified private institution. She is successor of Grandmaster Wu’s lineage, educator and creator of the highly successful Wu’s Eye Qi Gong helped millions of people. She is U.S.A. National Certification Commission for Acupuncturists and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), as a continuing education professional development activity (PDA) provider.
Email: MT@PurelandQiGong.com or [email protected]