Send Chi to Needles for Acupuncturist
Level 1 Acupuncturists and TCM practitioners
Spiritual Growth for Acupuncturist
Fa Chi means Send Chi
Seeing a patient, diagnose, insert some needles, removing needles are the usual daily routine of acupuncturists. There is not much spiritual growth nor if you have much more to experience. If you feel that you want to learn more, continue to read on.
Start joining Master Teresa's "Fa Chi", your whole journey will be different !
Master Teresa is offering you a new exciting and fun journey, so you learn and grow to the person you like. Enjoy more with the special time with the Chi state and connect with the source energy while earning money and increase your social status too !
Learn how to project your Chi and channel chi to send out safely.
In this course, you will experience the power of the Chi which is different than what you know.
This eye opener course is to help you realize that you have more gifts to the world and you are trainable too.
You will feel lighter, stronger, happier, build your confidence and attract good people into your life.
- learn to heal using Master Teresa ® and Grandmaster Wu's techniques
- use the traditional way of Chi (Qi) healing - "no-touching" method
- learn many fast track specialized and unique hands-on methods
- learn how to not lose our Qi and become sick when healing others
- learn to heal safely, easily and effectively
- become trained to open up and bring Chi (Qi) into your body
- protect your energy from being sucked away by other people
- become stronger and confident energy healer
- learn to heal in sitting, standing and lying positions
- learn to teach simple yet effective Qi Gong to clients
The use of the program is enormous, for example:
- anyone who loves energy work and become a Fa Qi Si
- an acupuncturist can learn how to send Qi to needles
- a nutritionist can send Qi to balance the clients after giving advises
- a chiropractors can send Qi to ease the pain of patients
- a Reiki Master wants to increase his/her ability to send Qi
- Our "Fa Chi" workshops are mostly hands-on.
- You will be guided to attune and connnect to the highest source of energy. Students always feel blissful and achieve a high achievement.
- Due to the enormous amount of energy we are channeling with Master Teresa's help, you do feel tired at times. Therefore, for the best experience and your own healing, the design of the workshops are put together with more days and shorter duration in each class.
Master Teresa Yeung is an internationally recognized Master of Chi Gong, speaker, healer and three-time #1 international bestselling award winning author. Master Teresa speaks about how to achieve your physical, emotional and spiritual balance. She is the founder of Pureland International Qi Gong, a certified private institution. Also she is the leading successor of Grandmaster Weizhao Wu’s lineage, who was the educator and creator of the highly successful Wu’s Eye Qi Gong which has helped millions of people. In addition, she is a continuing education professional development activity (PDA) provider of the U.S.A. National Certification Commission for Acupuncturists and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
* Instagram Live Show at Teresa’s Wellbeing Wednesdays
* Women’s Issues Chi Gong Program
* Monthly Free Global Remote Meditation and Healing
* Free Introduction to Chi Gong Workshop
* Boost the Lung with 5-Minute Breathe Easy Chi Gong
* Release negative energy with Standing Flex Chi Gong
Learn on YouTube
StartDay 1: Morning - Part A - Fa Chi to Needles (40:35)
StartDay 1: Afternoon - Part B - Fa Chi to Needles (64:23)
StartDay 1: Afternoon - Part C - Fa Chi to Needles (41:41)
StartDay 1: Afternoon - Part D - Fa Chi to Needles (58:47)
StartDay 2: Morning - Part A - Fa Chi to Needles (55:02)
StartDay 2: Morning - Part B - Fa Chi to Needles (38:28)
StartDay 2: Afternoon - Part C - Fa Chi to Needles (27:12)
StartDay 2: Afternoon - Part D - Learn Other Ways of Feeling Energy (29:59)